Mealey’s International Arbitration Report – Nov. 2020
[Editor’s Note: Copyright # 2020, LexisNexis. All rights reserved.]
Commentary by Troutman Pepper Partner Albert Bates, Jr.
Mealey’s International Arbitration Report recently asked industry experts and leaders for their thoughts on what events had an impact on global economy that have led to an increase in filings. We would like to thank the following individuals for sharing their thoughts on this important issue.
- Sarah Reynolds, Partner, Mayer Brown, Chicago
- Peter A. Halprin, Partner, Pasich LLP, New York
- Helen Conybeare Williams, Counsel & Solicitor Advocate, Haynes and Boone LLP, London
- Sandra Smith Thayer, Partner, Pasich LLP, Los Angeles
- Lisa Houssiere, Principal, McKool Smith, Houston
- Gene Burd, Partner, FisherBroyles, Washington
- Albert Bates Jr., Partner, Troutman Pepper, Pittsburgh
- Charlie Lightfoot, Co-chair of International Arbitration Practices and Managing Partner, Jenner & Block, London
- Thomas Wingfield, Associate, Jenner & Block, London.
Continue Reading International Arbitration Experts Discuss The Impact On The Global Economy